Join us September 26th at 10AM PST / 1 PM EST to learn the best practices for managing your document review workflows.
Managing the review process between corporate counsel, service providers and law firms is no easy feat. To work effectively and efficiently, all groups involved need to be in alignment when considering key elements of the legal matter including strategy, budget, and timeline. Adherence to mutually agreed upon guidelines can help maintain matter progression and reduce surprises along the way.
Register for this webcast to get best practices for managing your document review workflows, including how to...
- Implement a project timeline
- Build consensus around strategy and assess resource cost
- Form a mutual action plan to ensure alignment between in-house and outside counsel
- Angie Nolet, Corporate Counsel, Redfin
- David Cohen, Partner, Records & E-Discovery Practice Leader, Reed Smith LLP
- Christi McGowan, Director of Legal Ops, Exterro
- Mike Hamilton, J.D., VP - Marketing, Exterro
This is a webinar you won't want to miss!
Save Your Spot
The California Lawyers Knowledge Hub is a library of free downloadable content and resources that includes white papers, ebooks, reports, product guides, case studies, industry analysis and much more, provided by experts and vendors within the legal industry. The downloadable content is not endorsed, vetted, or reviewed by the California Lawyers Association (CLA), and rather CLA is providing access to the Knowledge Hub library as a resource for its members to use at their discretion. Please note, by downloading the content, you acknowledge and consent to share your information with the content provider, which may use your information for their own marketing, communication and other related purposes. For more information on posting content in the Knowledge Hub, please click here.